1323 - Nicholaus Légier (surnamed) Musy lives in the parish of Romont.
1350 - Brietus Légier (surnamed) Musy is knight and citizen of Romont
1404 - Mermet Musy, son of Girard Légier (surnamed) Musy (Girardus Leger, dictus Musy), gives an indenture of the count Amédée of Savoy, for a house
situated in Romont.
1434 - Romont was ravaged by a great fire and the city of Yverdon sent help to Mayor Antoine Musy.
1463 - Noble François Musy is lord of Romont. François and his brother Jacques Musy are members of the City Council of Romont.
1469 - Dom Aymon Musy is vicar in Romont.
1497 - Bonne (Bonna) Musy, widow of François Musy established an altar in honor of Saint Gregory and Saint Andrew in the chapel of Saint John and she
provided the ornaments and a chalice with the coat of arms of the Musy; this gift was later increased by Lord Bernard Musy.
1515 - Bernard Musy, accompanied by Jehan Seytenmacher (surnamed) Vogt and Pierre Flack, left on a pilgrimage to Jerusalem; the City Council of Fribourg wished them a
memorable trip on the IV.11.1515. Bernard Musy left from Romont on the IV.24.1515 and left a partial recount of his trip. The pilgrims were back from their trip in
1520 -Catherine Musy, from Romont, daughter of Jacques (II.) Musy is is abbess of the convent of the Fille-Dieu (Daughter of God) and her name appears for the the last time in 1544.
1528 - Bernard Musy is lord of Châtel-S. Denis